How to choose a right Pre-School ?
Before you decide upon the Pre-school, you want your child to be admitted to, carefully analyze the answer to the following questions :
1. Is the place safe and hygienic ?
2. Do you like the ambience of the place ?
3. Is the furniture and equipment used safe for kids ? e.g it doesnot have pointed edges and non-toxic materials have been used.
4. Does it have ample open space as outdoor play area ?
5. Whether the outdoor activity is well supervised or not?
6. What are the arrangements for first-aid ? or Does the school have a doctor-on-call ?
7. Whether purified water is served to children or not ?
8. What kind of security arrangements are there in place ?
9. What kind of transportation facility is being provided ?
10. Is the place cozy and can give the right feel of a home away from home ?
11. What is the teacher - student ratio ?
12. Is individual attention being provided to every student?
13. What kind of curriculum is in force and whether this curriculum age appropriate or not?
14. What Kind of stress is given to the honing of multiple skills?
15. Are the teachers well-trained in pre-school education?
16. Whether the staff is well - mannered and responsive or not?
17. Does the imparting of curriculum satiate the basic requirement of pre-education i.e. learning with fun?
18. Are there regular feed-backs and assessments from the school regarding development of various skills in your child ?
19. What kinds of co-curricular activities like celebration, cultural activities etc. are conducted?
20. What level of parent-teacher interaction is available?
• And last but not the least
21. Does your child like the place?
Compare your answers for Little Bachpan with other schools, then make the right choice.